Friday, January 11, 2013
Don’t say that you weren’t warned! Nothing can kill a budding relationship faster than one of the seven dating mistakes below.
1. RUSHING INTO SEX
There isn’t a universal right time to become intimate with a new partner, however, if you have sex before a man has had a chance to get to know you, then you risk him placing you in the “fling” category and losing interest. A man has to invest and appreciate your other qualities beyond the physical for him to want to make you his girlfriend. So don’t be afraid to take your time and make him wait until it feels right for you; the “three date rule” is a myth!
2. OPENING UP TOO FAST
Likewise, it isn’t smart to rush in and tell him all of your sad childhood stories. Although it’s natural to want to speed up the bonding process, you have to pace the amount of information you share. You don’t want to scare him off with TMI or convince him that you’re a high-drama mamma.
3. CALLING/TEXTING/EMAILING TOO MUCH
While it’s true that we live in an age of over-sharing, you’ll just have to trust us on this one and play it cool. Men typically enjoy playing the role of the chaser, not the chasee, so constantly calling them can have the reverse effect of making them less interested, not more. So put down that phone, slowly back away from the computer, and let him sweat it out for a change.
Wednesday, December 26, 2012
1. Don’t make him your everything and lose yourself in the process. Guys don’t like being suffocated and depended on for everything so you shouldn’t drop your friends, your hobbies and the things that made you you- it’s these things that made him like you in the first place.
2. Don’t be too moody or nag him too much. If you have a problem, calmly bring it up and then learn to let go. Trust him and the way he feels about you.
3. Don’t tell him you love him every 5 minutes. Girls love being told how a guy feels, they like hearing sweet words and compliments but guys aren’t like this. They want to maintain their masculinity even if they are in love. Save those three special words for special moments.
4. Stay adventurous. The reason we all have honeymoon periods is because the first month or two of dating is totally new and exciting. If you do the same things, go to the same places and have the same kind of bedroom fun all the time, it becomes routine and the spark dies out.
5. Be flirty. Flirting is not only about getting a guy’s interest, it’s about keeping it. Flirting, being seductive, teasing and keeping some form of sexual banter makes things more fun and exciting for the both of you.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Friday, December 14, 2012
1. Girls don’t always know what they want.
2. Say something sweet, she likes it. This is one of the best things that you guys should always remember doing, as often as you could especially when she’s not in the mood. A little appreciation about how good she is looking in your date and when she smells great is something that would put a smile on her face even just for a while and would soon ease the tensions within her.
3. Girls always think that they could look better, so guys should inform them of their beauty.
4. Never compare her to other women, even your own mom.
5. Girls try to hint at what they want from guys, they don’t like to say it.
6. A guys girlfriend wants to be the only hand that he wants to hold.
7. If girls flirt with their guy friends in front of their boyfriends, it usually doesn’t mean anything except that they’ve been friends with that guy longer then you have been their boyfriend. Don’t get offended.
8. If a girl wants to meet a guys family, let them. It means they care.
9. When a girl will ditch her friends to hang out with a guy, its a big deal.
10. Girls don’t like to like guys that aren’t over their ex-girlfriends.
11. Girls don’t like to talk about ex’s.
12. If you call a girl “Hot” it doesn’t mean anything.
13. When a girl doesn’t feel good, she doesn’t talk much.
14. If a girl is mad at her boyfriend, she doesn’t want to say anything about it, she just wishes he’d know.
15. When girls don’t want to talk about their ex-boyfriend, shes probably not completely over him.
16. If a girl will sit by her boyfriend’s friends, she really cares about him.
17. When a guy still loves a girl at her worst look, it lets her think that he is sincere about her.
18. Girls love surprises and gifts especially during important occasions. A girl may expect something from her boyfriend but that doesn’t mean she’s a gold digger.
19. Girls love to cuddle!
20. If a girl will be a guys girlfriend, she really likes him.
Monday, December 3, 2012